- At the beginning of February, choose your nominee who has been exemplary in inspiring students and/or promotes a program that lifts students’ sense of human values and purpose as proposed by the Wirtz family for this award
- Notify your nominee of your nomination
- Complete nomination form
- Solicit three (3) letters of support for your nominee from colleagues, family and/or students.
- Submit the nomination form and 3 letters to Jennie Hueber, Education Center, by Friday, February 24, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
The Wirtz Committee will review all nominees and notify you if your nominee is selected the week of March 20th.
- You and your school principal will arrange for a surprise announcement for your nominee the week of April 10th. Contact Sheryl Nak, email@example.com, with your plans so a committee representative can be present.
- The Wirtz Award plaque and honorarium will be presented to the nominee at the May school board meeting.
On behalf of the Wirtz Committee, thank you!